Friday, October 24, 2008

Four-wheeler Cake

This cake was a lot of fun to decorate! The frosting gave me a little grief, but that is better now. I was happy with how it turned out.
This cake is made from three yellow cakes stacked and carved. The rocks are fondant and the trees are royal icing on sugar cones. Every thing on the cake is edible except for the four-wheeler.

I totally enjoy trying all these new cake ideas that people want me to do! I am having fun! Thanks everyone!




3 comments:

Morgan said...

So awesome Melinda, I am way way way way way excited!

Me and The Boys said...

We all loved the cake soo much! Ron wanted to put it in glass case and carry it around with him forever! NO KIDDIN!

Sara Schwartz said...

Your cakes are amazing, I can't believe how cool they are!! You are so talented Melinda!!